Thursday, July 8, 2010

we're right around the corner, be there in a few minutes


Has this happened to you? You get a call that someone is close to your house, you look around and think I need at least an hour to clean up. One little trick I do for unexpected guests is a laundry basket. I put it at the foot of my stairs and throughout the day I place in it things that need to go up stairs to be put away. It saves me so much time when someone shows up, I just take the basket up and no one knows. Each night I take my basket and go around each room and toss in what doesn't belong and put it away as I go around. (if you don't have a 2nd floor place basket in a room you often go through, then place it in a room to hide it)

Other tips to fake a clean house:
1) Take bathroom cleaner and wipe down sinks and mirrors in bathrooms.
2) Grab a rag and quickly dust the tops of furniture.
3) Light a candle
4) Get your mop and spot clean
5) Go around gather up all the clutter-put it away later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates