Thursday, July 15, 2010

On The Road

Missionaries spend a lot of hours on the road. This week we drove from Zacatecas, Mexico to the border which was flooded. Then to San Antonio, TX to stay with some friends. I love staying with people especially when they say "make yourself at home" and mean it. Not all people really want you to, just the nice thing to say. This was the kind of house where you could come downstairs in your pjs forget the touch of makeup, put your feet up on the couch and curl up with some coffee and their big dog. It was so nice.
Their daughters offered to watch Austin who just turned 3 so I could replace all our worn out clothes and shoes. Girls if you need sales go to Kohls! I saved $200 on just the clearance racks. I was so happy to get such great savings. Ross was next door and believe me I loved it. (Kevin stayed at Starbucks for this store) What is more fun then searching through a rack of random things hoping and looking for a one of a kind shirt?
One thing with shopping I have found is there are coupons online for everything! Couponcabin.com is a great resource and also just googling for coupons for ___ works too. I got free popcorn and drink at Target, 15% off at Old Navy just buy looking online. Happy shopping ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates