Monday, July 19, 2010

My current home

I love things that are old mixed with modern. I found this great bed in the US for a couple thousand dollars and would never spend that much. So I found a local wood worker and asked if he could build my dream bed. For $250 this is the bed! I love it!!! Looking online at fabric I came across the perfect brown fabric with yellow and teal birds. Trimmed my curtains with it and made pillows. Cheap idea for wall art in a bedroom or any room 1) find something old and hang it. Got this old window for $8. 2) Go take some photos of things you love and frame it.
I love clutter free spaces so to make the room feel more organized and to be cheaper on my budget I found these shelves for beside the bed. So total of my bedroom including the new bed set on sale at JcPenny-$350! Hope this inspires you to make the master suite of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates