Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring is almost here!


Who has started there Spring cleaning? I have! I get really excited when I start hearing birds chirp out my window, it is warm enough to open my sun roof even if it is for a second, and colorful things appear on the store shelves.
If you stopped by my house right now you would wonder where the color is in the place. I have stripped it all down to the cream, black, and tan. I am so in the mood for a change in this rental. Still not allowed to paint the walls=boring but I am determined to make it look airy and Spring like. This is the first time I am having a decorating block. Kevin said I could spend money on some new things but I want to be wise with the money and get the best bang for my buck. Any of you like this...you go to the store knowing what you want but see the sticker and change your mind? I don't know how many times I have left a store and wished later I had bought something I saw. So as I am writing this I am sitting on a tan couch with cream pillows all screaming at me to add a punch of color!
I saw this photo and loved the look. Not sure it is what I am going to do but a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates