Monday, February 7, 2011

Trying out my sewing skills


Why spend a lot of money? Why not make it. So a friend of mine is having a princess party for her little girl and Austin got invited. I decided why not make him a prince costume. As I was sharing my excitement with my friend she shared that her son decided he wanted to be Flynn Rider from the new movie "Tangled" and couldn't find the costume. Great movie by the way. I decided I was going to try to see if I could recreate the vest from a photo on line. Believe me I am not a perfectionist by any means so this was a challenge for me since my sewing skills would be for someone other than my guys. Here is the end product! Just need to add his belt and it is set. I even took my stamping ink and "dirty up" the vest. It was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates