Saturday, April 9, 2011

Need a new pair of tennis shoes

As much as I love to design and decorate one of the many things I do not enjoy is shopping for tennis shoes. I am not one of the girls that like to cover my cute painted toes. I would rather spend money on another pair of sandals. However just the other day I realized as it was pouring outside that I had a hole in my New Balances. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise as I have had them for years. Tennis shoes make my feet look fat, cover my painted toes, and make me feel guilty I am not really exercising in them. However, my pace of speed has been on overdrive lately and it is exciting! Closing on our first place in May, starting Nest Staging & Designs (more on this next week), first family vacation to Disney, cooking meals for families, counseling, helping Kevin with the ministry, odd projects for the church, and those are just a few. So the running shoes are getting replaced so I can keep running. It is so exciting to see God work! So I better get my "armor" tennis shoes ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates