Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

It is a new year! (almost) I am beyond excited to see what God is going to do in 2011. With all of the changes this past year brought it could only get better and better. As I sit in bed (sick with the flu) I can't stop thinking about this past year all the ups and downs. I never would have guessed that God would move us from the people we love in Mexico and move us all the way back to my home town, Chambersburg, Pa. I wondered if God would give me the same love and passion to reach people in our new ministry. We have been in Pa for almost 5 months and I am amazed how God has brought amazing new friends into our lives. The things we have seen Him do through us these past few months have been awesome! Seeing people fall more in love with God is what it is all about! I love our new journey and the people in it!
Bring on 2011 and lets make a difference for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates