Saturday, September 18, 2010

Your Little Nest Staging & Interior Design -My First Home Stage!

Home stage...what is that some have asked? It is where someone goes into a sellers house looks over every detail from holes in the walls, decor, organization, arrangement of furniture, clutter, and over all presentation of a home to show to buyers. My first goal is to use what the owner already has and depending on their budget I go shopping for a few items to help.
So here it is my first home. This family were so great to allow me to practice on their home. I started with a consultation meeting-I met with them, went room to room, took before pictures, and explained why I thought their house was not selling and tell them how we together can change it. Then after much homework on arrangements, purchasing a few items needed for the spaces, I went back and 8 1/2 hours of work we did it!
Lots of before and after photos and two tired women at the end of the day. Thank you to this awesome family! Lets pray they sell their house fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 

Your Little Nest | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates